Posted to builds@apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/03 08:16:52 UTC

ubuntu-4 Non-parseable settings /home/jenkins/.m2/settings.xml:

Hello builds

We (Apache Qpid) are seeing failures on Jenkins ubuntu-4 with the
following error for the last few builds.

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Qpid/job/Qpid-Java-JoramJMSTest/494/

The job doesn't knowingly try to influence the contents of this file,
so I suspect something else has caused the file to become corrupted.

Could someone take a look?

No changes for http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/java/trunk since
the previous build
[trunk] $ /home/jenkins/tools/maven/apache-maven-3.0.4/bin/mvn -f
pom.xml -Dlabel=Ubuntu -Djdk=latest1.7
-Dqpid.joramtests=qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms -DskipTests=true clean
verify -fae
[ERROR] Error executing Maven.
[ERROR] 1 problem was encountered while building the effective settings
[FATAL] Non-parseable settings /home/jenkins/.m2/settings.xml:
unexpected character in markup % (position: START_TAG seen
...</username>\n     <password><%... @14:18)  @
/home/jenkins/.m2/settings.xml, line 14, column 18

Kind regards, Keith Wall.

Re: ubuntu-4 Non-parseable settings /home/jenkins/.m2/settings.xml:

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Pono,

Thanks for the update.  Much appreciated.

cheers, Keith

Posted by Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hello builds,