Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Loehr, Ruel" <rl...@pointserve.com> on 2008/06/10 20:29:55 UTC

hudson + ivy

I've noticed that there is an ivy plugin for Hudson but the documentation was a little lax on it.  Is that something someone from this community has developed?
I'd like to talk a little bit about how it works.....

Re: hudson + ivy

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le mardi 10 juin 2008, Loehr, Ruel a écrit :
> I've noticed that there is an ivy plugin for Hudson but the documentation
> was a little lax on it.  Is that something someone from this community has
> developed? I'd like to talk a little bit about how it works.....

I did the intial import in Hudson. And yes there is no documentation available
on that, sorry. Actually, there are still issues in the integration of Ivy in
Hudson, an issue with the dynamic and static configurations of the
dependencies which were conflicting. On the other hand I provided it a long
time ago, and someone else worked on the issues. I didn't followed it. It may
work today, I don't really know.

Nicolas