Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Neelam Checknita <ch...@home.com> on 2000/02/26 00:50:09 UTC

conversion from xsl (template) to xml

Hi,

All I need to is convert a simple set of xsl templates to xml on the
fly (ie, at runtime).  I've tried to use
the lotus XSL parser (basically to evaluate it).  However, I found
that the "simple" sample, when compiled and run, was throwing
ArrayOutOfBounds exceptions!  (And this is just a simple sample).  I
need something that works reliably and is simple to use (or at least
comes with good documentation).  Is there anything out there that
would work better?

Thanks!

neelam