Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jochen Hagenström <jo...@hagenstroem.net> on 2004/03/30 13:29:31 UTC

Re: [genuine] Re: MacOSX 10.3.3, Java 1.4.2, JAVA_HOME problem

export THANK_YOU=Ugo

I put did that in my .bashrc.

jacques

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
beyaNet Consultancy wrote:
> Hi,
> glad to see that there are other cocoon OS X users here! I wonder
> whether you OS X users could check something for me. On the main
> 'Welcome to Apache Cocoon!' page if you click the samples link, Hello
> World link (under The Power of XML), JPEG  link (under Blocks Hello
> World!), could you tell me whether you receive a java error when you
> click this link?

Yes I do, but I expected it, since I didn't include the Batik block.
What kind of error do you receive?

	Ugo

Re: [genuine] Re: MacOSX 10.3.3, Java 1.4.2, JAVA_HOME problem

Posted by jacques couzteau <li...@bitfaeule.net>.

> On 30 Mar 2004, at 14:35, beyaNet Consultancy wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> glad to see that there are other cocoon OS X users here! I wonder
>> whether you OS X users could check something for me. On the main
>> 'Welcome to Apache Cocoon!' page if you click the samples link, Hello
>> World link (under The Power of XML), JPEG  link (under Blocks Hello
>> World!), could you tell me whether you receive a java error when you
>> click this link?
>>
>> Peter

No after the surprising appearance of a java app in my dock (this must
be because i run cocoon under my username) and waiting for 20 seconds
listening to the crunching sound of vm-swapping  i see a pic in my
browser "this is my first cocoon page"

Re: [genuine] Re: MacOSX 10.3.3, Java 1.4.2, JAVA_HOME problem

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
Hi Peter,

Did this test on Panther with both Safari and Firebird.
Both showed a new window with a JPEG in it.

Yves

On 30 Mar 2004, at 14:35, beyaNet Consultancy wrote:

> Hi,
> glad to see that there are other cocoon OS X users here! I wonder
> whether you OS X users could check something for me. On the main
> 'Welcome to Apache Cocoon!' page if you click the samples link, Hello
> World link (under The Power of XML), JPEG  link (under Blocks Hello
> World!), could you tell me whether you receive a java error when you
> click this link?
>
> Peter
>

> On 30 Mar 2004, at 12:29, Jochen Hagenström wrote:
>
>> export THANK_YOU=Ugo
>>
>> I put did that in my .bashrc.
>>

>> jacques

>>> Because you didn't export the variable.
>>>
>>> 	Ugo

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bien à vous,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel
Implements

Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76
Markt 18c  -  9700 Oudenaarde  -  Tel: +32 (55) 30 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be

First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.  Then they fight you.
Then you win.
Mahatma Ghandi.

Re: [genuine] Re: MacOSX 10.3.3, Java 1.4.2, JAVA_HOME problem

Posted by beyaNet Consultancy <be...@ntlworld.com>.
Hi,