Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2009/04/02 20:06:18 UTC

April board report

April is our month to report to the board via the Incubator PMC.

Any volunteers to write the report? Please first check it in to the
svn repository (under "board") so everyone can review it and then copy
it into the Incubator wiki http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2009
by Wednesday 8-April to be forwarded to the board.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: April board report

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Any takers?  IIRC, I did the last board report.  I can do it again, but was
hoping someone other than me would step up.