Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sébastien Bergia <se...@edifixio.com> on 2003/05/09 12:40:12 UTC

How to keep a same session between two jsp ?

Hi all,

In my first JSP I use a form :
<jsp:useBean id="Form" class="com.toto.action.Form" scope="session">

Once populated, I put it into the session, in order to reuse it in the following JSP, using :
session.setAttribute("MyForm", Form);

If I make just after the previous line :
((Form)session.getAttribute("MyForm")).getToto()
It works !

In my second JSP, I use this form thanks to :
<jsp:useBean id="MyForm" class="com.toto.action.Form" scope="session">

Then, if I use exactly the same call to getToto(), I have a NullPointerException. Why ?

I precise that I have an object called "MyForm" into the session of each JSP, but the session ids are different.

Anyone has an idea ?