Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sonam Belbase <So...@morganstanley.com> on 2003/10/14 16:58:57 UTC

Actions and

Hi,

I have an actionA whose success should display jspA using properties from
formA. These
properties were set in actionA.

Once the user is done with jspA, they click on a submit button and it should
go
to actionB, which has it's own form bean formB and  display jspB on success.

jspA looks like:

             <bean:define id="xyz" name="formA" property="listA"
type="java.util.List" />

Because I want the submit button in jspA to invoke actionB, I set
actionB as the action associated with the form.

Problem is, once I do that, jspA now uses formB's properties.

How can I get jspA to use formA, but on submit to forward to
actionB and be able to use formA's properties?

Thanks,
SB

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does
not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.