Posted to user@poi.apache.org by David Roe <d....@cyprotex.com> on 2005/08/01 12:15:49 UTC

Getting numeric cells as a formatted string

Is there any way to get the value of a numeric cell as a string,
formatted by the cells data format? Or do I have to write a parser that
can convert to each data format myself?

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks,

David

This E-Mail is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately by telephone (+44 (0)1625 505100) and return the original E-Mail to the sender without taking a copy. Cyprotex has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are transmitted from Cyprotex to any third party.  Cyprotex accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this E-Mail or the contents.

Re: Getting numeric cells as a formatted string

Posted by "Joseph O\\\\\\'Connell" <jo...@selectminds.com>.
I've ran into the same situation - does anyone have a simple solution?