Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lmk <lo...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/12/04 11:48:36 UTC

problem with mvn install

hello

I get a strange problem traying to  install project into local repository.
maven try to get  unfound versio of  maven jar plugin.

the error is

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.1-jboss-1:jar': Unable to find
the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.1-jboss-1:jar' in the
plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin'
org/apache/maven/archiver/MavenArchiveConfiguration

regards!

Re: problem with mvn install

Posted by lmk <lo...@yahoo.fr>.
the build succeed for me, but the jar  generate is wrong.
it not includes the xml files on the root of project.it  put's  only package
with classes..

Re: problem with mvn install

Posted by willem84 <wa...@walm.nl>.
when running mvn -e install, the stacktrace point to the following error:
org/apache/maven/archiver/MavenArchiveConfiguration
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.jar.AbstractJarMojo.<init>(AbstractJarMojo.java:99)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.jar.JarMojo.<init>(JarMojo.java:31)
Method)
        at
        at
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance(JavaComponentFactory.java:44)
        ... 24 more

Maybe this can help? :)

Re: problem with mvn install

Posted by willem84 <wa...@walm.nl>.