Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alberto Nobile <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/13 14:52:07 UTC

cdc web service client

 Hi.
I'm developing a cdc web service client app but I have some problems.
First I've used the j2me wireless toolkit to build the stub from the wsdl
file and when i try to run the app, i have this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: Package name
not allowed - 'java.rmi'
	at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:54)
	at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:68)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkClassName(ClassLoader.java:167)

So, I've tried with the axis libraries to build the stub, but when I run the
app I get this error:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at java.lang.Class.runStaticInitializers(Class.java:1617)
        at NET.webserviceX.www.GlobalWeatherSoapStub._initOperationDesc1(GlobalWeatherSoapStub.java:26)
        at NET.webserviceX.www.GlobalWeatherSoapStub.<clinit>(GlobalWeatherSoapStub.java:20)
        at java.lang.Class.runStaticInitializers(Class.java:1596)
        at prototipoesselunga.Main.run(Main.java:108)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:691)
        at java.lang.Thread.startup(Thread.java:753)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError (Caused by
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:538)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:235)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:370)
        at org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:37)
        at org.apache.axis.description.OperationDesc.<clinit>(OperationDesc.java:65)
        at java.lang.Class.runStaticInitializers(Class.java:1596)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at java.lang.Class.runStaticInitializers(Class.java:1617)
        at org.apache.log4j.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:85)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger.getLogger(Log4JLogger.java:229)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger.<init>(Log4JLogger.java:65)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:266)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:529)
        ... 11 more
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Prohibited *package* name: java.beans
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.handlePackage(Launcher.java:472)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.defineClassPrivate(Launcher.java:516)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.access$500(Launcher.java:325)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$4.run(Launcher.java:546)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:332)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:301)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.doClassFind(Launcher.java:540)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.findClass(Launcher.java:588)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:401)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:333)
        at org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.parseAppender(PropertyConfigurator.java:640)
        at org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.parseCategory(PropertyConfigurator.java:603)
        at org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.configureRootCategory(PropertyConfigurator.java:500)
        at org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.doConfigure(PropertyConfigurator.java:406)
        at org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.doConfigure(PropertyConfigurator.java:432)
        at org.apache.log4j.helpers.OptionConverter.selectAndConfigure(OptionConverter.java:460)
        at org.apache.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:113)
        at java.lang.Class.runStaticInitializers(Class.java:1596)
        ... 16 more

I've used only the emulator provided by netbeans and websphere studio device
developer.
what can I do?

RE: unexpected xmlns:tns in soap response xml.

Posted by Giuseppe Sarno <gs...@nortel.com>.
Hi I cloned the RawInOutReceiver

removing those lines about target namespace, and everything worked out
just fine.

I'm wondering is there any danger in doing so ?
Why those lines ?
result.declareNamespace(service.getTargetNamespace(),

service.getTargetNamespacePrefix());

Thanks.

________________________________

			Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:49:00 GMT

			144

			<?xml version='1.0'
encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/>
			"><soapenv:Header /><soapenv:Body><samlp:x
xmlns:tns="http://<reverse>.<package <http://<reverse>.<package> >"
xmlns:samlp="ww"
xmlns="ff">blah</samlp:x></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

			0

			(I also get those numbers 144 at the beginning
of the SOAP message and 0 at the end, what are those ?)

			XML I want to be sent back :

			<samlp:x xmlns:samlp="ww"
xmlns="ff">blah</samlp:x>

			Many thanks.