Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by MIKE YRABEDRA <sa...@323inc.com> on 2004/02/08 11:42:04 UTC

Logo spams

Hello,

I get tons of these "We will create your Logo" spams. They all get through
with a very low, if not zero, rating. The from addresses are always
different. The Subject and Body are mixed up and spaced out, but they all
follow the same trend, a sales pitch to design a company logo. Below is an
example of the body of one of these emails.

Does anyone have a rule that can stop this crap business from sending these.
I can't be the only one gettings these.

Thanks IA

--snip--

Low cost logo templates

Do you need a guality yet inexpensive logo? Ready-Made Logos offer high
quality logo tempIates for onIy $49.95. You can choose from plenty of qreat
desiqns, and have your logo ready for use the same moment .Your new Iogo can
be immediately downIoaded in editable source files that are suitable for
your business cards ,website and print ads. The only thing you will need to
do is type in your company name. If you experience difficulties using these
programs or need to slightly modify the design, we will be happy to
personalize your new logo.

Ready-Made Logos is the smart choice for SOHO companies, non-profit
websites, corporate events, and business plans. It is also an unique
opportunity to get some extra cash for business formation consultants,
marketing agencies, web hosters & designers, domain registrars, commercial
printers, and anyone with a business-related website, which may need
professional yet affordable logos for their customers.

Get your business logo right now!

Lahoma Acevedo

Re: Logo spams

Posted by Bob George <ma...@ttlexceeded.com>.
Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions wrote:
> We're still seeing a lot of these even with BigEvil, RBLs etc.
>
> Has anybody found a "cure" before our CTO deep sixes the rest of
Asia?

Well, after bragging on my SA bayes, it just failed me badly on
exactly one of these. This last one DID hit on BAYES_90, so I
suppose over time it'll improve. Here again, bogofilter and
spamprobe (bayes) tagged it as spam.

- Bob

RE: [spa] RE: Logo spams

Posted by "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions" <mi...@blacknightsolutions.com>.