Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/16 01:22:32 UTC

Where can i locate a static page ?

Hi,

I would like to make a static page in the tree of OM.
I though red5/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/openmeetings/web/pages
at the first, but there is controlled by the framework. Then i tried
at red5/webapps/root, but it also did not work.

What i would like to do is calling OM from the static page in the same domain.
Could you point it to me? My version is 3.0.4.

Thx.

Keiji Ono

Re: Directory listing for Public ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This is default behavior of the tomcat
"public" folder have no restrictions (get, list) so tomcat displays
directory contents
this folder is designed to store static content

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Directory listing for Public ?