Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vinit <vi...@softwareart.com> on 2008/12/16 17:20:46 UTC

Softwareart Requirement List - 12/16/2008

Click here to Remove
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Dear Yahoo:	  <http://www.softwareart.com>

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID:	 Req-0207 - System Analyst, Bancware RCAP Product (SunGard)

Primary Skills:	 Bancware RCAP Product (SunGard), Oracle, UNIX
years experience.

Experience in Bancware RCAP Product (SunGard) who understands scripting.
White Light Analytics server is a must and has worked with Oracle and UNIX.

He/ She should be able to customize Bancware models as per Basel 2 final
rules - the key would be to know Basel 2 rules and understanding of
Bancware.

Currently we are having some resource requirements with SunGard Bancware
(Whitelight server) skills.

 	 Rate: Open,   Job Type: Contract,   Total Exp: 7+,   Start Date:
ASAP,   Duration: 12 Months,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: Boston, MA

 	 Respond to this requirement.
<mailto:vinit@softwareart.com?Subject=Response_to_Req%2D0207>

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Regards,

Vinit

SoftwareArt Corporation

2nd Floor

1155 Whitehorse-Mercerville Road
Hamilton, NJ 08619
H.Q.: 27 Water St. Wakefield, MA 01880

Phone: 609-585-7300 x 100

Fax: 609-585-7322

E-mail: vinit@softwareart.com

 <http://www.softwareart.com> www.softwareart.com

SoftwareArt is your best partner - let us show you the "Blueprint For
Success"

Please reply blank mail with REMOVE in the subject line of the original
message, if you do not wish to receive further e-mails from us.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

remove link for removal from our mailing list. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail address.

eMailed To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org