Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chirag Manocha <ch...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/10/01 06:52:25 UTC

Re: Error while converting string to int

Hi Shuchi,
This not seems to be the error of parsing. Look at this again :-

Target exception: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index: 0 for list of
size: 0

It shows that you accessing first index of any arraylist of size 0.
Also I would like to confirm u have myString as a array of String or a
single String object.

(I have a String - which has _*numbers*_ stored)

Please use log messages to trace where the exact problem is coming and
post it again.

Regards
--
Chirag Manocha