Posted to user@pig.apache.org by rakesh kothari <rk...@hotmail.com> on 2010/10/07 20:46:38 UTC

Passing parameters to Pig Script using Java

Hi,

I have a pig script that needs certain parameters (passed using "-p" in pig shell) to execute. Is there a way to pass these parameters if I want to execute this script using "PigServer" after registering the script using PigServer.registerScript() ?

Thanks,
-Rakesh

Re: Passing parameters to Pig Script using Java

Posted by Julien Le Dem <le...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Oops, sorry
Yes this is old code.
Thanks for pointing this out.
This should give a hint though.
Julien

On 10/7/10 6:16 PM, "Jeff Zhang" <zj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Julien,

You did what we have done in Pig 0.8. There's a little difference
between your api and ours. We encapsulates the parameter in Map rather
than List.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Passing parameters to Pig Script using Java

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Passing parameters to Pig Script using Java

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.