Posted to users@jena.apache.org by kumar rohit <ku...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 15:30:55 UTC

Topics search on dbpedia

If I have to fine some information about Physics course like Scalar
products, vector products, what is momentum, torque etc, how can I get this
information from dbpedia.
Most of these information are available on wikipedia but I could not find
it on dbpedia.

Moreover. this query does not work on Virtuoso editor.

*select ?x where {dbr:Inertia dbp-ont:abstract ?x}*

*http://factforge.net/resource/dbpedia/Inertia
<http://factforge.net/resource/dbpedia/Inertia>*

Re: Topics search on dbpedia

Posted by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu>.
This seems like a question for the maintainers of DBpedia (http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Support), not Jena.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

Re: Topics search on dbpedia

Posted by "Lorenz B." <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
Kumar Rohit, this is the Jena mailing list...do you understand the
concept of topic specific mailing lists? Do you now general purpose
platforms like StackOverflow (supposed that you have concrete code in
any language) or the like?

Moreover, you have to use the correct prefixes. I don't think that
dbp-ont is defined.

--
Lorenz B�hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig