Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ryan Thompson <ry...@sasknow.com> on 2004/12/18 07:39:41 UTC

Re: [SURBL-Discuss] MIT Spam conference

Yarg. I hate it when this happens. Maybe it's free, but it's still ~$600
to get me there and back, and I can't write it off or cover it
personally just now.

Ummm... Hey! Anybody want to pay me to program some stuff or write some
rules or something? :-) I'll take good notes. :-)

- Ryan

William Stearns wrote to ML-spamassassin-talk and ml-surbl-discuss on Fri,...:

> Good day, all,
> 	I'll be attending the MIT spam conference this year, Jan 21st, 9-5.
> Details at http://www.spamconference.org/ .  The registration is free, but
> they suggest an early registration before the conference fills up.
> 	I'd love a chance to meet other people working on spamassassin and
> surbl.  Is anyone else planning on attending?
> 	Cheers,
> 	- Bill

> 	"God grant me the senility to accept the things I cannot change,
> The frustration to try to change things I cannot affect, and the wisdom
> to tell the difference."
> (Courtesy of Mike Ricketts <ri...@ox.compsoc.net>)

   Ryan Thompson <ry...@sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon