Posted to user@drill.apache.org by "Lee, David" <Da...@blackrock.com> on 2017/12/18 22:57:11 UTC

Drill 1.12 Unsupported type LIST

After upgrading from 1.11 to 1.12 I'm getting the following error all the time now trying to convert JSON to Parquet files.

SYSTEM ERROR: UnsupportedOperationException: Unsupported type LIST Fragment 0:0

I even tried the following which also errored out:

A. Unarchived an old JSON file and tried to reconvert it under 1.12 (failed).
B. Converted an old parquet files to json (works). Tried to convert json (0_0_0.json) back to parquet (failed).

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. See http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/email-disclaimers for further information.  Please refer to http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/privacy-policy for more information about BlackRock’s Privacy Policy.

For a list of BlackRock's office addresses worldwide, see http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/about-us/contacts-locations.

© 2017 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.