Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by stephane parenton <st...@parenton.com> on 2003/07/17 19:04:09 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] vhosts are so simple ! yes, they are !!!

Hi again,

Here's a final mail concerning vhosts that where certainly working  from
the begining.... Actually, my proxy IS the problem... it prevents my
browser from accessing the server... why ? i don't know yet.... so far i
know that i've a good dns, a not so bad apache conf, and some problem
with my proxy conf.... so I can go on working ;-)))

thanks everyone for your help and hints.... even if looking backwards,
apache was not faulty ;-)

Stephane