Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2017/04/04 09:53:17 UTC

[OT] Wicket opportunity in Munich, Germany

Hi,

The company I'm consulting at the moment is looking for few more
(freelance) developers with Wicket experience.

The main technologiies we use are:
- Web app: Wicket, Spring (Boot), Hibernate, Java 8
- REST app: Spring (MVC, Boot), Hibernate, Kotlin. Currently experimenting
with GraphQL
- Mobile app: Ionic 2 (Angular 2)

The office is located in Munich, Germany.
Remote work is also possible after initial "get-to-know" period of few
months.

Please contact me personally if you are interested!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov