Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/08/09 12:37:46 UTC

RE : invocation of external commands

Have a look : http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Adrian Shum [mailto:tcshum@taifook.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 9 août 2006 12:32
À : users@maven.apache.org
Objet : invocation of external commands

Hi All,

I just wonder if there is any plugins for me to execute some external
commands,
at least some java applications, during my compilation process?

Currently I am using the Ant Run plugin and do those things using ant
tasks to
execute those commands, is it the only way or there are some other
plugins
serving such purpose?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards
Adrian Shum

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email is
prohibited. Tai Fook Securities Group, its group companies and their
content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy
or completeness of this email or its attachment, if any, which could
contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, intercepted, lost or
arrive late.   The Parites do not accept liability for any damage caused
by this email.

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce message, sont interdites.