Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Pushkar Pradhan <pp...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2015/08/17 05:45:08 UTC

RE: User account for pushing to repository

Hello,I am working on ATS and I have created my own branch for it. I want to push to the repository (to my branch so that I don't lose my commits on my box) and later plan to send a pull request.I created an account on github but I am unable to push to my branch using those credentials (fatal: Authentication failed).
Do I need to be added to a certain group for me to be able to push to the ATS branches?pushkar

Re: User account for pushing to repository

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.

We don't do user branches on the ASF-hosted repository. You should clone the repo and make branches locally, or if you want to publish your branches you can use github <https://guides.github.com/activities/forking/>