Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Brett Ryan <br...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/31 05:35:52 UTC

NetBeans and JDK9

On the topic of JDK9, would we be performing dual tests with both JDK9 and JDK8?

What is the default JDK platform we should be testing with if we were to start with one?

I have reported a few bugs on JDK9 in the past and just left this as a user error for using 9.

Re: NetBeans and JDK9

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
You'll find plenty via Google.com, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmhiFxQ2UJE

Gj

Re: NetBeans and JDK9

Posted by vidhyadharan D <it...@gmail.com>.