Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/20 04:01:07 UTC

Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

Hi,
When I write simple SecurityHandler use the StAX and WSS4J in Axis2, the
exception appended occurs.
The crypto.properties and keys/x509.PFX.MSFT are in the same folder as the
TestSecurity.class. But I still get the exception that the
crypto.propertiescannot be loaded. I tried to load the
crypto.properties from TestSecurity.class, the property file can be loaded.
Could anyone point me a way out?

at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.core.ws.handler.test.TestSecurity.test(
TestSecurity.java:132)
at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.core.ws.handler.test.TestSecurity.main(
TestSecurity.java:46)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: CryptoFactory: Cannot load
properties: crypto.properties
at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getProperties(
CryptoFactory.java:150)
at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
CryptoFactory.java:96)
at org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(
CryptoFactory.java:54)
at com.crimsonlogic.wsgate.core.ws.handler.security2.SenderHandler.<clinit>(
SenderHandler.java:34)
... 2 more

Regards,

Xinjun

Re: Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

Posted by Xinjun Chen <xj...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I have solved the "*Provider com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not
found" Exception *by downloading the stax-1.2.0_rc2-dev.jar and
SAML1.1.jarand put them in the buildpath.
The error I encountered is exception that the crypto.properties file cannot
be loaded.

Regards,
Xinjun