Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mohamed Infaz <in...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2014/12/19 04:41:55 UTC

Can't download ISO's can't setup Templates

Hi All,

Finally i have successfully added a host in to the management server. Now
to create and instance i am unable to download an ISO image. When i click
on the sample iso images which is CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no GUI (KVM). It shows
that it is not ready and i also don't see the download status what could be
the issue. I did correctly setup my primary and secondary storages. But i
dont have a system vm! is it must to run a system vm? And why can't i
download and iSO image and set up an instance.

Thank you.

RE: Can't download ISO's can't setup Templates

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.
> But i am unable to connect to the vm it says no route to host

I am guessing you mean SSVM here. Where are you trying to access the VM from and using what IP?

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mohamed Infaz <in...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Prashanth,

Posted by Mohamed Infaz <in...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.