Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mo...@comcast.net on 2013/12/04 16:24:57 UTC

main app blur disappears when using Alert.show() from modal TitleWindow

Opening a modal Titlewindow blurs the main application slightly. If you then issue an Alert.show(), when the Alert.show() popup closes, it takes away the blur in the main application.

Since anyone using Titlewindow and Alert.show() runs into this, I wonder if anyone has found a solution to keep the main app blur showing when closing the Alert.show() popup?

I can manually introducing blur to mx.core.FlexGlobals.topLevelApplication.filters, but I was hoping there was a simpler workaround.

Re: main app blur disappears when using Alert.show() from modal TitleWindow

Posted by mo...@comcast.net.
Done -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33976

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.