Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 陶克路 <ta...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/29 09:40:19 UTC

[Discuss][k8s] Make Linkis run on Kubernetes

Hi, all:

Let's start a discussion about how to make Linkis run on Kubernetes. We
have a discussion about Linkis containerization, and now we have a PR for
it: https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/pull/1219

Now let's talk about how to run EngineConn as a new Pod in the Kubernetes
environment. I have discussed with @peacwong, and output a doc for this
topic https://docs.qq.com/doc/DUm5GendPc2tyUk9u . Feel free to comment
about any questions or better ideas.

Thanks.
Kelu.

------

大家好,欢迎大家参与讨论 Linkis 容器化方案,目前各个组件的容器化已经在这个 PR 中在做了:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/pull/1219

这次重点讨论 EngineConn 以 Pod 形式启动的方案。参考文档:
https://docs.qq.com/doc/DUm5GendPc2tyUk9u 。欢迎沟通。

--

Hello, Find me here: www.legendtkl.com.

Re: [Discuss][k8s] Make Linkis run on Kubernetes

Posted by peacewong <pe...@apache.org>.
EngineConn is started by containerization is necessary for K8S solution

陶克路 <ta...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月29日周三 17:40写道:

Posted by 陶克路 <ta...@gmail.com>.
Related Issues created:
1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/issues/1343