Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Czesław Wolański <cz...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/10 19:15:57 UTC

Download and Home pages - where is the focus indicator?

Hi all,

When navigating the download page http://www.openoffice.org/download
with the Tab / Shift-Tab key, the focus indicator (outline) is not present.
The same happens on the home page http://www.openoffice.org/

On other AOO pages e.g. "Product" http://www.openoffice.org/product
any element with focus becomes an outline.

What is the reason for that difference? Functional/technical/aesthetical?
(I am using Google Chrome).

Regards
Czesław

Re: Download and Home pages - where is the focus indicator?

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
The css design for these pages differ.

The download page source is html and JavaScript while the product pages are markdown.

If you use the developer tools in Chrome then I’d be happy to review a PR on a css file in OpenOffice-org.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone