Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by micky none <ha...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/02/01 19:36:48 UTC

I guess this is a BUG!!!

Can anyone please tell me if it's a BUG....i think it is one.
I'm using Tomcat5.5.7 and i am not able to undeploy the file,it shows that the file is undeployed
and loads the new file.But it still keeps showing the old file contents.Can anyone tell me what's the fix??
Secondly,the server does not restarts until I explicitly use the "kill proccess_id" for the java process.
Please enlighten me.

RE: I guess this is a BUG!!!

Posted by Joe Miller <jm...@godaddy.com>.
Here is a monitor request doc for both boxes.

On Feb 01, 2005, at 19:36, micky none wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me if it's a BUG....i think it is one.

Then... your faith is sealed. Repent.

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay