Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Dimm, Jason" <ja...@cingular.com> on 2006/02/20 16:47:37 UTC

What is the best way to maintain state with Tapestry?

What is the simplest and cleanest way to store state across pages for a
single user?

I remember putting items in the httpsession, but Tapestry seems to have
multiple ways to accomplish this?

Please be verbose (and somewhat gentle) ?

Thanks,

Jason E. Dimm, Senior Analyst, Cingular Wireless
IT eCommerce/Payments (Payment Processing)

Cingular Java Components, QuickPay, Wedat
Sun Certified Java Developer

Sun Certified Java Programmer
12555 Cingular Way
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Office (678)893-2232
as� es la vida.

Re: What is the best way to maintain state with Tapestry?

Posted by Lutz Hühnken <lh...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Jason,

I think you will find the instructions given on
"http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/UsersGuide/state.html" both
verbose and gentle.

Hth,

Lutz