Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@gfg-group.com> on 2006/04/20 02:23:52 UTC

svn configuration : add FAQ entry?

Hi,

It appears that before using any subversion functionality from continuum, a
svn client must be available in the
$PATH (%PATH%). This had me puzzled for a while; I had assumed that java-svn
was bundled with Continuum.

Also, it looks like "mvn" (maven2) needs to be in the path if any maven2
builds are to be performed.

Perhaps this is worth noting in the FAQ, or "getting started" docs?

Regards,

Simon

Re: svn configuration : add FAQ entry?

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Hi Simon,

It is noted in the startup log of continuum, if eg ant, maven, mvn etc is found or not.

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Can you provide a patch?