Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2013/09/13 20:24:51 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6655 forge-allura.a.o system changes

---

** [tickets:#6655] forge-allura.a.o system changes**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** asf
**Created:** Fri Sep 13, 2013 06:24 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Fri Sep 13, 2013 06:24 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

* Upgrade mongo.  2.0 doesn't support aggregations
* run ensure_index (how do we want to do this regularly?)
* install `ack-grep` system package
* change logging.  `/var/local/apache-vm.ini` has it configured to go to stderr which goes to separate logs in /var/log/allura for smtp_server and taskd.  But the webapp's logs are nowhere to be found (by me).  `/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/allura` has an ErrorLog directive but I don't see anything in `/var/local/log/allura-httpd-error_log`
* once that is done, I think there will be "Error opening image" errors, because thumbnails aren't being created.  We have both PIL and Pillow installed.  We should uninstall PIL and may need to re-install Pillow again.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/