Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Subhasis Gorai <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/11 16:41:14 UTC

help needed ..

Hello,
I have a project idea, while going through the
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#formulating I came to know
that before making the proposal the project need a champion who will help
me out in the process. Can someone please let me know how I can get a
champion.
Apology - if I'm asking a very basic question here, actually I'm new to
this.

thanks much,
-- Subhasis

Re: help needed ..

Posted by Subhasis Gorai <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Just thought of asking - did anyone get a chance to go through it - is
there any feedback/suggestions for me?

thanks much,
- Subhasis

Re: help needed ..