Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "lambdadaku@gmail.com" <la...@googlemail.com> on 2011/04/21 15:58:51 UTC

terrain view in gmap2

Hi,

How can I show the terrain view in google maps using gmap2? As of now, I can
only see the hybrid and satellite views by adding the respective controls
using map.addConrol(GControl.GMapTypeControl).

I am using the 1.4.16 version of gmap and wicket.

Thanks you in advance.
Daku

Re: terrain view in gmap2

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
Hi Daku,

I cut the 1.4.17.1 release last night so you can now fetch it from maven
using the same dependencies you indicated for 1.4.16.

I will be sending an official release message later but its has already
propogated into maven central so you can use it.

Regards,

Mike

Re: terrain view in gmap2

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
Hi Daku,

Thanks for contributing your work to the wicketstuff project.

I will try and cut a 1.4.17.1 release tonight (if there are any problems
I'll get back to you).  I've been working on the 1.5-RC3.1 release over
the weekend which is not done yet (there is a divergence between 1.5-RC3
and the current 1.5-SNAPSHOT which causes some tests to fail).  But I'll
put that aside to get the 1.4.x release out.

Mike

Re: terrain view in gmap2

Posted by "lambdadaku@gmail.com" <la...@googlemail.com>.
Dear Mike,

Re: terrain view in gmap2

Posted by "lambdadaku@gmail.com" <la...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Then you can file a ticket and attach your patch (or you can fork the repo,
> make your patch and register a pull request).

I have made the changes and sent the pull request. Hope the changes will be
merged and available to all the wicket folks.

Regards,

> Mike

Cheers,
Daku