Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Anjana Prakash <An...@Indecomm.net> on 2015/12/01 18:52:21 UTC

debugging derby code

Hi

Can I start derby code in debug mode from eclipse. I want the break point to appear when my java code that calls derby import table  API.

Appreciate if anyone can guide on same.

Thanks.
Anjana.

Re: debugging derby code

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
On 12/3/2015 8:32 PM, Anjana Prakash wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for follow up. Following solved this issue

Glad to hear you figured it out!

Perhaps you could add your notes and the procedures
that worked for you to the Derby wiki?

	http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/FrontPage

bryan

RE: debugging derby code

Posted by Anjana Prakash <an...@actian.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for follow up. Following solved this issue

1.       Enabling remote debugging for derby network server .

2.       Setup remote debugging on the same port

3.       Disable ‘build automatically ‘ on project created in eclipse that reference derby source.

Appreciate your help/guidance on same.

Thanks,
Anjana.

Posted by Me <m....@gmail.com>.