Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rw...@us.britannica.com> on 2002/10/04 03:14:58 UTC

[jexl] "maven test" fails?

I've started poking around in jexl a bit, and just to confirm I'm not the
only one, I get a test failure (at
org.apache.commons.jexl.JexlTest.testNotConditions:590).  Is this what
others are seeing?

I can poke around at it a bit (and dug into the code to fix what I think is
another bug anyway), I just want to confirm that my installation isn't
already screwed up in some way.

Re: [jexl] "maven test" fails?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rw...@us.britannica.com>
> I've started poking around in jexl a bit, and just to confirm I'm not the
> only one, I get a test failure (at
> org.apache.commons.jexl.JexlTest.testNotConditions:590).  Is this what
> others are seeing?

There's a few test failures. I've been adding test cases of bugs that I've
found in Jexl so that they get fixed sometime soon. I guess breaking the
unit tests is a bit naughty, though its easy to disable them in Maven for
example.

> I can poke around at it a bit (and dug into the code to fix what I think
is
> another bug anyway), I just want to confirm that my installation isn't
> already screwed up in some way.

Nope - its correct.  There' are a few tests failing in CVS HEAD

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/