Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by nitin sharma <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 22:26:59 UTC

How to raise a question in forum

HI,
I need some help related to Kafka Consumer Lag monitoring.. Kindly let me
know how can i post my query to the forum.

Regards,
Nitin Kumar Sharma.

Re: How to raise a question in forum

Posted by nitin sharma <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hello Otis,

actually my operation team told me that they are seeing following JMX MBean
on one of the broker.

" kafka.server* >* ReplicaFetcherThread-0-2-host_*<<KafkaHost>>*-port_
*<KafkaPort>*-*<<TopicName>>*-*<<PartitionID>>*-ConsumerLag

 this is what confusing me.. and when i monitored this Mbean, i saw values
coming in negative.

Regards,
Nitin Kumar Sharma.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by nitin sharma <ku...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Nitin,

Posted by nitin sharma <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Neha, Guozhang Wang

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Nitin,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: How to raise a question in forum

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
You can post it here :-)

wrote:

> HI,
> I need some help related to Kafka Consumer Lag monitoring.. Kindly let me
> know how can i post my query to the forum.
>
> Regards,
> Nitin Kumar Sharma.

Neha