Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by luqmanahmad <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/21 15:47:37 UTC

benchmark

Hi,

I am a user of ignite since 1.3 and know its much better than hazlecast. Now
just need to convince it to the management, and they asked for the
benchmarks. They are really keen on hazlecast  but I have convinced them on
most of the features. Is there a good place where I can find some
information about running the benchmarks for both.

Thanks,
Luqman

Re: benchmark

Posted by luqmanahmad <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone that really helped.

Re: benchmark

Posted by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Few more words from my end -

Open source ignite gives you basic require features that is something not
there in open source version of ignite.
Switching open source version to paid version and vice versa would be easy
with Ignite.

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Denis Magda-2 [via Apache Ignite Users] <
ml+s70518n15250h4@n6.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi Lugman!
>
> Please take a look at this post - https://dmagda.blogspot.ru/
> 2017/04/benchmarking-apache-ignite-still-keeps.html. You can find links
> to yardstick repositories in the post. Instructions on how to reproduce the
> results can be found in the repos. You may need to adopt the benchmarks or
> create your own to reflect your particular use case.
>
> —
> Denis
>
> On Jul 21, 2017, at 8:47 AM, luqmanahmad <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=15250&i=0>> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am a user of ignite since 1.3 and know its much better than hazlecast.
> Now
> just need to convince it to the management, and they asked for the
> benchmarks. They are really keen on hazlecast  but I have convinced them on
> most of the features. Is there a good place where I can find some
> information about running the benchmarks for both.
>
> Thanks,
> Luqman

> .
> NAML

Rishi Yagnik

Re: benchmark

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Lugman!

Please take a look at this post - https://dmagda.blogspot.ru/2017/04/benchmarking-apache-ignite-still-keeps.html <https://dmagda.blogspot.ru/2017/04/benchmarking-apache-ignite-still-keeps.html>. You can find links to yardstick repositories in the post. Instructions on how to reproduce the results can be found in the repos. You may need to adopt the benchmarks or create your own to reflect your particular use case.

—
Denis

benchmark

Posted by devis76 <de...@flexvalley.com>.
Thank you for your mail, I will be on vacation until August 8th with no access to mail or voice mail so please expect some delay in my answers.

urgent request write to support@flexvalley.com

Best regards
Devis Balsemin

Devis Balsemin,  FlexValley SRL (Italy) ,
Via Dante Alighieri 4, I-36075 Montecchio Maggiore, Italy | t: +39.0444.699622 | f: +39.0444.1830543

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information of FlexValley SRL and is intended for a specific individual.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without reading or saving them in any manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.