Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by grndvl1 <jo...@quickset.com> on 2008/02/13 22:46:24 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ 5.0 Web console deployment

Mike.Gingell wrote:

> I have embedded amq in TomCat 6 - seems like there are no problems (yet)

Can you tell me how you did that?  I can't seem to find a step by step
guide.

Re: ActiveMQ 5.0 Web console deployment

Posted by wha <wi...@cgi.com>.
Don't know if this link can help you:

http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html

I'm no expert but I'm guessing that you can start the embedded broker in a
servlet in the init method.