Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by 101questionjsf <in...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/07 12:57:40 UTC

How to publish to juddi

hi,

Is there any sample to publish to juddi? did not manage to find any
documentation... Need  help, thank you

Ryan

Re: How to publish to juddi

Posted by avinh <al...@nist.gov>.
I have made a summary of how I was able to create a web service interface and
published it to jUDDI at the following link:

http://www.nabble.com/Creating-and-publishing-Web-Services-to-jUDDI-tf2128286.html

Cheers - Alan

RE: How to publish to juddi

Posted by Andrei Kazyrevich <An...@epam.com>.
Hi avinh,

For UDDI/WSDL relationships, I would suggest you this pdf:
http://www.uddi.org/pubs/wsdlbestpractices-V1.07-Open-20020521.pdf

Sorry, I could not make a write-up
Perhaps anyone else could do this down the road - it could be even
yourself, when you are familiar with all the intricacies ;)

Andrew

RE: How to publish to juddi

Posted by 101questionjsf <in...@yahoo.com>.
Currently reading this good link: http://www.onjava.com/lpt/a/1570

Hopefully, others can contribute too?

RE: How to publish to juddi

Posted by Andrei Kazyrevich <An...@epam.com>.

Well, I guess uddi4j is more popular client, but Ruddi supports UDDI v3
whereas uddi4j does not.
Though I wouldn't have said Ruddi is not popular... They have a rather
confusing licence so perhaps this could be the case

Posted by 101questionjsf <in...@yahoo.com>.
hi Andrew,

RE: How to publish to juddi

Posted by 101questionjsf <in...@yahoo.com>.
hi Andrew,

Have been testing uddi4j, finally got get_auth to work, and manage to save a
business sample. But the sample seems too simple, i need to register a web
service and a BPEL process into the UDDI. But dunno how...

Have seen the ruddi again, seems more sample and more docu, will try it,
thanks.

RE: How to publish to juddi

Posted by Andrei Kazyrevich <An...@epam.com>.

Hi 101questionjsf,

Ruddi supports UDDI version 3 whereas uddi4j does not.

RE: How to publish to juddi

Posted by Andrei Kazyrevich <An...@epam.com>.

Guys,

You should make UDDI entities from WSDL yourself and then use "create*"
methods of jUDDI (find them at juddi console page).
If you are looking for a client, I would suggest Ruddi
(http://www.ruddi.biz/) - it is amazing.

Andrew

Posted by avinh <al...@nist.gov>.