Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2005/07/13 15:23:48 UTC

[m2] i18n .properties files in war

I have exhausted the mailing list archives and the documentation on the
website and I cannot see why my .properties file is not being included
in my war, since my pom.xml appears to be correct. The file is not
copied into the target directory nor is it included in the war file.

I see from the archives that other people appear to be managing this fine.

Here is my pom.xml (shortened):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
   <groupId>com.mystuff</groupId>
   <artifactId>mystuff-web</artifactId>
   <packaging>war</packaging>
   <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <dependencies>
     <dependency>........
     </dependency>
   </dependencies>
   <build>
     <finalName>mystuff-web</finalName>
     <resources>
       <resource>
         <includes>
           <include>ApplicationResources.properties</include>
         </includes>
       </resource>
     </resources>
   </build>
</project>

I tried it with a targetPath element too, but with no joy either.

Thanks
Adam

[m1] Basic POM Question

Posted by Christian Schlaefcke <cs...@wms-network.de>.
Hi Folks,

I created a brandnew project and added it to the internal repo: maven
pom:install

I wonder how I get this POM out of the repo again for example when
starting from scratch on a different machine?

Hope this question isn�t to silly :-)

Thanks for any help & Regards

Re: [m2] i18n .properties files in war

Posted by Dennis Geurts <de...@gmail.com>.
maven 1.x maybe ??
 I was fooled myself too when I started getting to know maven 2...
 Dennis

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.

Posted by Dennis Geurts <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adam,