Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/23 14:29:29 UTC

Maximum Users

Dear Maxim,
what is the maximum simultaneous user capacity for webinar room?
will it accept 1000+ users , if sufficient resources provided.
Please respond , mailed twice on the same.

M K Raju.

Re: Maximum Users

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
We haven't added any limitations. Will be glad if can test it and report
back :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Maximum Users

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.
Dear Maxim,

wrote:

> We never have this amount of testers or report on such amount of testers
>
> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 6:29 PM, Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Maxim,
>> what is the maximum simultaneous user capacity for webinar room?
>> will it accept 1000+ users , if sufficient resources provided.
>> Please respond , mailed twice on the same.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.
>>

> --