Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2005/10/13 15:16:09 UTC

[proxy] Generate RMI Stubs w/Maven?

I have back-ported Commons Proxy to be JDK1.3 compatible (and there was much
rejoicing).  However, I have one test case which uses RMI to test the
RmiProvider.  It works if I use JDK5, but as soon as I switch to using a
prior JDK, it chokes.  I believe that it's not generating the RMI stub
classes.  Is there any way to tell Maven to generate RMI stubs?

RE: [proxy] Generate RMI Stubs w/Maven?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Never mind, I figured it out.  I added a maven.xml file and created a
postGoal for test:compile.