Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Tyson Norris <tn...@adobe.com> on 2015/04/21 18:58:53 UTC

Re: Storm Release Branches

Hi -
Related to releases, would it be possible to pick this commit into the 0.9.x branch for the next release, assuming there will be a 0.9.5 before 0.10?

It is a change to use a separate logback config for workers, hopefully minor, depending on how much you have customized the logback config.

Thanks
Tyson

Re: Storm Release Branches

Posted by Tyson Norris <tn...@adobe.com>.
Oops, mean to link the commit: https://github.com/apache/storm/commit/af61cca75c6215d5a0db2d6fb338deca03e55095

Ok, I can create a separate issue to pull to 0.9.x

Thanks
Tyson

On Apr 21, 2015, at 10:16 AM, Derek Dagit <de...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>> wrote:

Is STORM-485 the one you are referring to?

Maybe create a JIRA Issue to pull it into 0.9.x branch and we can take a look.

--
Derek

Re: Storm Release Branches