Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Aaron Peeler <fa...@apache.org> on 2009/01/13 16:25:28 UTC

incubator reports

Matt,Alan,Kevan,

On the general incubator mailing list, there is a thread about Missing
January Incubator reports.

Who handles this? the you guys or is this something one of the committers
is suppose to take on?

Just wanted to clarify in case we were missing something.

Regards,
Aaron

Aaron Peeler
OIT Advanced Computing
College of Engineering-NCSU
919.513.4571
http://vcl.ncsu.edu

Re: incubator reports

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I've been cooking them up.  I'll post one out tonight and I'll ask
folks to update it.  We can post it tomorrow.   Egads, time goes by
fast.