Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2014/08/11 04:40:14 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] CouchDB Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement

+1 Jason Smith
+1 Joan Touzet
+1 Robert Newson
+1 Jan Lenhardt
+1 Andy Wenk
+1 Dave Cottlehuber
+1 Noah Slater
+1 Paul Davis

0 Alexander Shorin (+0.5)

-1 Benoit Chesneau

Abstains: Adam Koccoloski, Ted Leung

Document passes and becomes official. I will commit to SVN shortly.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Joan, gimme a shout if you need/want any help. See bylaws.html for how
I formatted the HTML, and the JS/CSS I wrote for our official docs!
:-)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater