Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Łukasz Budnik <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 18:24:36 UTC

ODE JBI and {http://www.apache.org/ode/deployapi}DeploymentService

Hi all,

I have been experimenting with ODE JBI and SM 4.2 (FUSE ESB 4.2 to be precise).

I see that after installing ODE feature in nmr:list I can see:

{http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}ProcessManagementService:ProcessManagementPort
{http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}InstanceManagementService:InstanceManagementPort

and what about DeploymentService?

My current infrastructure uses this service very heavily.

And my question is: can this service be exposed to JBI? So that I
could write CXF BC for it and be able to use the way I use it
currently?

thanks,
Łukasz

Re: ODE JBI and {http://www.apache.org/ode/deployapi}DeploymentService

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

JBI provides its own deployment mechanism and ODE is hooked into this.
Bypassing the JBI mechanisms is IMO not a good idea. I'm currently not
sure if SMX provides a service for remote deployment, but it shouldn't
be that hard to implement one for JBI service assemblies.

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de