Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Carles Duque <cd...@eic.es> on 2004/03/17 14:17:08 UTC

Logger error

Hello, I'm using tomcat and ojb. I test an example of cocoon with ojb:

	PersistenceManager manager = factory.getPersistenceManager();
	/* 2. Get current transaction */
	Transaction tx = manager.currentTransaction();
	/* 3. Start a Transaction */
     	tx.begin();
	/* 4. now perform persistence operations. Store the new user */
     	manager.makePersistent(usr);
	/* 5. Commit the transaction  */
      tx.commit();

In the "tx.begin();" tha application throws an error like this:
	[BOOT] ERROR: [org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.LoggerFactoryImpl]
Could not set logger for class null
	org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableException
	java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableException

Can you help me?

Carles