Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/03/10 12:41:58 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/tools/src blocks-build.xsl

On 10.03.2004 10:36, stephan@apache.org wrote:

>   Modified:    tools/src blocks-build.xsl

>   Using one classpath for all blocks instead of one classpath for each block.

Any particular reason for this? I thought this was already in
preparation of real blocks.

Joerg

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/tools/src blocks-build.xsl

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.
Am Mi, den 10.03.2004 schrieb Joerg Heinicke um 12:41:
> On 10.03.2004 10:36, stephan@apache.org wrote:
>
> >   Modified:    tools/src blocks-build.xsl

> >   Using one classpath for all blocks instead of one classpath for each block.
>
> Any particular reason for this? I thought this was already in
> preparation of real blocks.

I had them problem that the sample classes of one block wasn't visible
by the other, and I also want to reduce the builded build file. There is
not more information in the block classpath, so I was able to merge the
classpath easily.

This change nothing (I hope).

Stephan.