Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/31 20:16:26 UTC

Test Email

I seem to have had problems subscribing to these lists.  Please reply back
so I can make sure I subscribed properly.

Re: Test Email

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Welcome back to the list...  Not sure what happened there.  I hope we
didn't loose a lot of people.

-David

Re: Test Email

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 8/31/06, Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I seem to have had problems subscribing to these lists.  Please reply back
> so I can make sure I subscribed properly.

Hey, Jeremy. Looks like your subscriptions are working fine.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/